Given two words (beginWord and endWord), and a dictionary's word list, find the length of shortest transformation sequence from beginWord to endWord, such that:
- Only one letter can be changed at a time.
- Each transformed word must exist in the word list. Note that beginWord is not a transformed word.
As one shortest transformation is
"hit" -> "hot" -> "dot" -> "dog" -> "cog",
return its length
- Return 0 if there is no such transformation sequence.
- All words have the same length.
- All words contain only lowercase alphabetic characters.
- You may assume no duplicates in the word list.
- You may assume beginWord and endWord are non-empty and are not the same.
The wordList parameter had been changed to a list of strings (instead of a set of strings). Please reload the code definition to get the latest changes.
Seen this question in a real interview before?
When did you encounter this question?
last 3 month
last 6 month
more than 6 months